How to Add Twitter Update Widget to your Blog or Website
It seems difficult to add twitter update widget to your blog or website but it’s not as difficult as it sounds. There is very simple method to add twitter update widget.
Open the below mentioned website to your browser, it will take you directly on creating widget for your website or blog.
Now when you login into your twitter account, it will automatically redirects your to the new page where following screen shot will appear in right side.
Click on create new button to add twitter update widget and you will get following screen as shown in figure. Here you can select theme & height as per your requirement.
Now click on create widget, by this way you will get below mentioned script. you can use the script with text/script widget on blogger and your WordPress websites .
<a class=”twitter-timeline” href=”https://twitter.com/ITBloggerTips” data-widget-id=”355372196362862593″>Tweets by @ITBloggerTips</a>
I had implemented it on my website but right now I am not using it because I have already implemented so much widgets.
It will look like below mentioned screen shot when you install it at your website or blog.
Hope this article helps you in adding twitter update to your website.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
- Regular Tweet to Keep Your Old Blog Posts Alive using Twitter
- How to Find Your Older Tweets on Twitter
- 3 Best Ways to Keep Your Old Blog Posts Alive Forever
- How to See All Your Tweets on One Page
- How to add Twitter share and Follow buttons to your blog or website
- How to Add Facebook Like Box Widget to Blogger/WordPress
- 5 Easy Steps to Add Photo in a Tweet
- How to Add Facebook Recommended Feed Box Widget
- How to Embed YouTube Videos to Your Blog or Website
- How to create a Facebook page
- Best way to CHAT on Facebook Messenger from your Desktop
- Top 25 Most Liked Pages on Facebook – Jul-2014
- Few Simple Steps to Secure Your Facebook Account
- How to Add Submit to Reddit Button in Blogger or Website
- How to add Linkedin share, follow and recommended button to website/blog
- What are the benefits of Social Media Marketing?
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015