How to install and use WordPress Popular Posts plugin
WordPress Popular Posts is a customizable plugin that displays the most popular posts of your blog. You can place it as widget on your sidebar or anywhere on your theme.
It has many features like you can display thumbnail of your popular posts, you can list of most popular ones within a specific time frame i.e. last 30 days, last 7 days, last 24 hours, etc.
You can arrange orders of your popular posts by comments or average views per day.
Follow the below steps to install and use WordPress Popular Posts:
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard
- Under Plugins menu > Click on the Add New and do the following
- Type WordPress Popular Posts in search plugin box and click on Search Plugin button
- Your searched plugin will show you below search plugin text box.
- Now click on Install to install WordPress Popular Posts plugin to your website.
- It will add to your plugin lists.
- Under Appearance menu > Click on Widgets
- Now add WordPress Popular Posts Widget from available widget list to your website or blog wherever you want to add it.
Don’t forget to share it if you liked this article.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
Latest posts by Anil Verma (see all)
- BlueHost Affiliate Program – Earn $65 Per Referral - August 2, 2015
- WP Engine Affiliate Program – Earn $200 Per Referral - August 1, 2015
- How to fill out BlueHost Affiliate Tax form for Non-US Residents - June 20, 2015