Install & Configure Simple Social Buttons on WordPress Blog
Simple Social Buttons plugin simply adds Google Plus +1, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest button to your blog. You can share your contents to your friends and colleagues.
There are many options available like you can place buttons “Above the post”,”Below the post”, “Above and Below the post” and on static pages.
- First Go to your WordPress Dashboard (Admin Panel)
- Under Plugins > Click on the Add New plugin button
- Type Simple Social Buttons in the given search box and click on Search Plugin button.
- Your searched result will show you below the searched box.
- Now click on Install Now and Activate it.
You can choose another option also – via FTP, first download the Simple Social Buttons plugin, extract it and upload it into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory then activate the plugin.
How to configure Simple Social Buttons
- Once you activated the plugin, you will see Settings menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- Now Click on Settings menu and open Simple Social Buttons configuration page.
- After opening Simple Social Buttons configuration page, set the placing of buttons on “Before the content” and “After the content” of posts. You may change settings as per your requirement.
You can also change display settings for archives according to your requirement.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015