Tango – FREE Text, Voice and Mobile Video calls over 3G, 4G & Wi-Fi
You can made free calls, texting, photo & video sharing by just downloading Tango to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Tablet or Android Phones. No matter whether you are out of station, or on the road, or at home, you can use Tango to make all of your calls. Tango is all in one social networking application that gives a best way to interact with your friends & family.
It’s easy to use, just create an account and it will automatically finds your friends.
It works across most of the smart phones, tablets & PCs with great quality on 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi network.
Find all your pictures and videos in a central photo gallery and you can edit your photos with text, filters and more before you send them to your friends. You can also send a card to your loved ones.
It’s totally free to use, all your video and audio calls are free including Messages.
Tango is now available for your Personal Computer (PC).
- Computer running Windows XP, Vista or Win 7
- It runs/supports on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- Take Broadband Internet connection
- You need a Web camera
- You need Speakers and microphone.
You can download Tango setup from here ( http://www.tango.me/downloading-pc/).
- Once the download completes, just click the setup of Tango to launch the installer
- Start Tango application and register with your mobile num. This will make easier for your friends to find you on Tango.
- Once you installed Tango application on your mobile device then you will receive a verification code to verify your number and sync it with your PC.
- Your installation and verification is complete, now tango is ready to use.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
- mHotspot- How to turn your laptop into Wi-Fi hotspot by No-1 Wireless Networking Software
- Best Websites to Design a Smartphone App
- SEO Apps for iPhone Users
- Top 5 Paid Android Games for Mobile or Tablet in Sep-13
- Top 5 Most Popular Free Android Games for Mobile or Tablet in Sep-13
- How to Make a GIF Animation from YouTube Video Free
- How to Wipe / Delete Contacts, E-Mail, Memory Card from Blackberry Mobile
- IRCTC Launched Windows 8 App for E-Ticketing
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom with 16-megapixel sensor and 10x optical zoom Smartphone announced
- Free Ant Video Downloader: Download Video from Any Website
- Comparison between Samsung galaxy S4 vs Sony Xperia Z
- How to Make Your Dynamic IP to Static IP using NOIP
- Monitor Everything that Happens on Your Computer
- Free PDF Writer – 5 Best Tools to Create PDF File
- Download YouTube Videos without Any Software
- 5 Steps to Download Video from YouTube
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015