5 Easy Steps to Add Photo in a Tweet
Many people want to share their photo in a tweet. You may have seen many tweets with interesting photos, how they do it? Is there any software to add an image in a tweet?
The answers is NO, this is in-built feature of Twitter. You can also add a photo in a tweet. Here are few simple steps to add a photo in your tweet.
How to add photo in a Tweet:
Step-1: Click on the blue Compose button for creating a new Tweet.
Step-2: Click on the camera icon below your composed tweet.
Step-3: Now select the photo file you want to upload in your tweet.
If you’re tweeting with your Smart phone, you can also take a photo with it.
Step-4: Once a photo is selected, you will see there a thumbnail image which will appear as an attachment.
Here your Tweet’s will also count pic.twitter.com URL for your image.
Step-5: Now type your message or link and select Tweet to post your message, link and photo.
Things to remember while adding an image in a tweet:
You can upload GIF, JPEG and PNG photos up to 3MB only.
You can upload 1 image/photo per tweet.
You can delete your image/photo by deleting tweet that contains it. Once a tweet is deleted, associated image will also be deleted permanently but the image may still be cached with some browsers and servers.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
- How to See All Your Tweets on One Page
- How to add Twitter share and Follow buttons to your blog or website
- How to Find Your Older Tweets on Twitter
- Regular Tweet to Keep Your Old Blog Posts Alive using Twitter
- How to Add Twitter Update Widget to your Blog or Website
- 5 Secret Ways to Generate Huge Blog Traffic from Pinterest
- Facebook Rolled Out Shared Photo Album Feature for Group Engagement
- What are the benefits of Social Media Marketing?
- 3 Best Ways to Keep Your Old Blog Posts Alive Forever
- How to Add Facebook Like Box Widget to Blogger/WordPress
- How to Add Facebook Recommended Feed Box Widget
- How to Add Submit to Reddit Button in Blogger or Website
- How to Search Keywords using Google Keyword Planner
- How to Embed YouTube Videos to Your Blog or Website
- How to Delete Post Revisions in WordPress
- How to install and use WordPress Popular Posts plugin
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015