How to See All Your Tweets on One Page
Is it really difficult to see all your tweets on one page?
Is there any way to see all the tweets on one page?
Yes, you can see all your tweets using All My Tweets. The website AllMyTweets.com displays all your tweets on one page.
Check out these simple steps to see all your tweets on one page.
Step-1: Open AllMyTweets.com and sign in with your Twitter account.
Step-2: It will ask you to authorize your twitter account. Enter your User Name and Password and click on Sign In to authorize your twitter account.
Step-3: Once you are authorized, you will be prompt to get all your tweets from your account. If you want to get all your tweets, enter your twitter ID and click on Get Tweets.
There are two additional options available for you to customize your tweets display.
1) If you want to hide replied tweets, check Hide Replies option and click on Get Tweets.
2) If you want to hide retweets, check Hide Retweets option and click on Get Tweets.
Your older tweets will look like below screenshot.
I hope you understood the way to get all your tweets on one page. Please write your feedback in comment section.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015