Add Popular Posts to Blogger – For Beginners
The popular posts widget for Blogger displays the popular posts by most viewed posts on your blog’s sidebar.
You can display most popular posts by three ways:
- All Time (If you choose this option, all time most viewed posts will show in sidebar)
- Last 30 days (This option will show most viewed posts from last 30 days)
- Last 7 days (This option will show most viewed posts from last 7 days)
This widget will help your readers to find some more useful and great contents on your blog.
How to Add Popular Posts widget to Blogger?
You can follow the process to add popular posts to BlogSpot.
Step-1: Login to Blogger website (http://www.blogger.com/home) and go to your Blogger Dashboard.
Step-2: Click on Layout option >> Add a Gadget
Step-3: A pop-up window will appear, Choose Popular Posts from the pop-up window.
Step-4: Now choose Most viewed and Display option in configure popular posts.
Step-5: Click on Save button and Popular posts will show you on side bar of your blog.
You can see in above screen the popular posts is added.
I use SEMRush for Keyword Research & Boost Organic Traffic. Do You?
Highly recommended SEM & SEO Tool for overview of Traffic, Keywords, Backlinks and more. You can search your competitors URL to analyze keywords & crush your competition.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015