How to Add Facebook Recommended Feed Box Widget
Facebook recommended feed box displays the most recommended content of your blog or website. This is entirely different from the activity feed which displays only recent actions on your website.
To get the Facebook Recommended Feed Box widget, first create your Facebook page then follow below steps to add it to Blogger/WordPress.
How to add Facebook Recommended Feed Box to Blogger / WordPress?
First visit to Facebook Developer website to create Facebook Recommended Box Widget.
Paste your website URL into the Domain field and leave all the fields as it is.
Choose the options according to your need otherwise select the option as shown in following snapshot.
Once you are satisfied with all the inputs of the Recommendations Feed Box, click on the “Get Code” button.
As you click on “Get Code” button, you will be given the two codes with title of HTML 5, XFBML and IFRAME option.
If you want to add it to Blogger then only iframe code is required.
Just copy the iframe code and place the code wherever you want the plugin to appear on your blogger page. (Refer directly to Step-7)
If you want to use same method for both Blogger and WordPress, follow below steps.
Copy both the code in Notepad.
Then go to your Blogger Dashboard (http://www.blogger.com/home) > Template > Click on Edit HTML button. Now paste the first code below the <body> tag and click on Save Template button as shown in following snapshot.
Select on Layout section > click on the Add a Gadget link as shown below.
Use the same steps for WordPress too.
Blogger Demo: http://itbloggertips.blogspot.in/
If you get any difficulty in implementing it to WordPress, write to us in comment section.
I use SEMRush for Keyword Research & Boost Organic Traffic. Do You?
Highly recommended SEM & SEO Tool for overview of Traffic, Keywords, Backlinks and more. You can search your competitors URL to analyze keywords & crush your competition.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
- How to Add Facebook Like Box Widget to Blogger/WordPress
- How to Embed YouTube Videos to Your Blog or Website
- How to Find Your Older Tweets on Twitter
- How to add two sidebar columns below main sidebar in Blogger
- How to Add 4 Column Footer in your Blogger Website
- How to Add Twitter Update Widget to your Blog or Website
- How to Create a Free Blog – For Beginners
- How to Add Submit to Reddit Button in Blogger or Website
- How to Change Your Blog Address
- How to create a Facebook page
- How to Search Keywords using Google Keyword Planner
- 3 Best Ways to Keep Your Old Blog Posts Alive Forever
- How to Backup and Restore Blogger Template
- How to Manage Basic Settings in Blogger
- How to Redirect Blogger URL to Another URL- Blogger Tips
- Best way to CHAT on Facebook Messenger from your Desktop
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015