Google Adsense New Payment Page for EFT Transfer
Google Adsense has made some changes in the payment system and these changes are rolled out since 01st May 2014.
We have incorporated all the screens of Google Adsense new payment system. I hope you will like it and avail the benefits of new payment page.
What’s new as per Google Adsense?
Google Adsense has redesigned both “Payments” and “Payment settings” pages:
Login to your Google Adsense account and see the following changes:
- “Payment summary” is now called “Transaction history”.
- “Payment method” is now called “Form of payment”.
- “Unpaid finalized earnings” is now called “Current balance”.
- Redesigned transaction history table shows you the latest activities at the top.
- New toolbar support allows you to filter, print, export or download transaction information.
Google Adsense has given some more flexibility with the payment settings:
- New extended timeline allows you to change your payment information until the 20th of any month.
- You can choose any payment threshold greater than the default payment threshold based on your reporting currency.
- You can also hold your payments until a specified date.
Google Adsense improved navigation of the payments interface:
- Centralized locations to manage your “Payment settings” and “Payee profile”.
- Contextual help is displayed based on the pages to which you navigate.
In the coming weeks and months, Google Adsense will improve these pages including a link to the old “Payment Summary” page to view all previous payments.
Google Adsense New Payment Screens:
Login to your Google Adsense account.
You will see a message “Your account has been upgraded to a new payments system” in your Dashboard as shown in following snapshot.
Click on “Settings” and choose “Payments” option.
As you click on “Payments” option, you will get three options “Payment history”, “Payee profile” and “Payment Settings” in the left side of your Google Adsense dashboard.
Click on “Payment history”, you will see here all your transaction history including “Current balance” that is your payable earnings.
You can see your profile by clicking on “View profile” and set Form of payment by click on “Edit” link as shown in following snapshot.
Click on “Payee profile”, here you will see your profile details contains Tax details, Address, Name, Phone No, E-Mail etc.
Click on “Payment settings”, there are two sections in this page.
1). You can configure your monthly payment threshold limit greater than minimum threshold limit.
2). Enter your bank details for EFT transfer using “Add a new form of payment”option.
When you click on “Add a new form of payment”, following form will be loaded and you will have to enter following information.
- Account Holder Name
- Bank Name
- Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) (India Only)
- Bank identification code (BIK) (Russia only)
- SWIFT Code
- Account Number
Click on “Save” button.
This is the new update from Google Adsense. Now Login to your Google Adsense account and enter correct information of your bank to avail the benefits of EFT.
Detailed explanations from Google Adsense:
If you want to share this information to your friends and colleagues, please use below options to share and register your e-mail id to get this type of useful information into your E-Mail box.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015