How to Find your lost Android Phone using Google
Now you can easily find location of your lost Android Phone or Tablet with the help of Google. To do this, you have to run a search for your Android phone via Google, and its search engine will pinpoint the phone’s location on a map.
Google has introduced a new app that will help you to search your lost Mobile phone or Tablet using Google’s search engine on your PC, as long as you meet the right criteria.
Let’s see How it Works?
Google has launched a Google app that must be installed on your Android Mobile phone. If you have not installed the same, its time to installed Google app on your android mobile phone.
Login with the same Google account on your PC’s browser that you use on your Android Phone.
Now type the phrase “find my phone” into Google’s search engine on your PC. In response, Google displays a map that attempts to find the location of your device. Give it at least several seconds, and you will see a location on the map that’s accurate to a certain distance.
This is fine when it comes to search your lost device.
How to find your lost phone in your Home?
Now what will you do if you have lost your device in your home somewhere.
- Google will not tell you in which room you have lost your device but it can ring your device so that you can track it yourself.
- To point your device, click on the icon or link for Ring on the map. Your device will ring at full volume for up to five minutes. Once you find it, simply click the power button to turn off the ringing.
- You can use the find feature to locate your tablet too.
This is not the only way to track your lost Android Phone. A similar feature, called Android Device Manager can also locate and ring your device. If you think that your device has been lost/stolen, you can also remotely lock it and reset the password or erase its data.
I use SEMRush for Keyword Research & Boost Organic Traffic. Do You?
Highly recommended SEM & SEO Tool for overview of Traffic, Keywords, Backlinks and more. You can search your competitors URL to analyze keywords & crush your competition.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015