Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing
You must be thinking I am joking… but I am not..
I know you can easily earn $100 per day online with a little effort. Everything depends on you, how you get the things on your way. I am running this blog since 2 years and getting a good amount of income with this blog. Today I am not going to share my income report with this blog but soon I am planning to share the same with my readers.
Certainly you all wanted to know How I Earn Money with this blog.
Let me tell you how I earn money, I make money from Google Adsense & Affiliate Marketing.
Before going to discuss about the way to earn $50 – $100 per day, I would like to share some points that needs to be taken care while generating income from Affiliate Marketing.
Don’t rush for too many affiliate websites – Why I telling you?
- I am telling you because I got an email from one of my reader and she narrated her experience.
- “I have joined 25 affiliate websites and working very hard but even I am not able to generate $100 per Month. What am I doing wrong, Can you help me in this regard”.
That’s why today I am writing this article.
To make it work, first you need to figure out which affiliate website will work out for your niche.
- Suppose you are in blogging niche then you can join best hosting & domain affiliate, themes affiliate etc.
- If you have a Tech blog, you can even join best hosting affiliate and domain affiliate along with some software, antivirus affiliates etc.
Whatever affiliate websites you join, make it limited to 10 affiliates only for starting so that you can manage it effectively. This philosophy worked for me and I hope with a little effort it will also work for you in making more than $100 per day.
1) BlueHost is highly recommended web hosting and One of the oldest web hosts started in 1996. They offer shared web hosting for $3.95 per month along with 1 free domain. (Highly Recommended)
- You can also join BlueHost- India affiliate program.
2) HostGator is a leading provider of web hosting, VPS hosting and dedicated servers. Over 9,000,000 websites trust us for their hosting needs. They offers shared hosting for $3.96 per month.
3) GoDaddy makes registering Domain Names fast, simple, and affordable. GoDaddy is the best place to get a unique domain name. (Highly Recommended)
4) My Theme Shop – Fully Responsive and Mobile – Premium WordPress themes and plugins are meant to help take away the pain and hassles, and MyThemeShop themes do exactly that.
5) StudioPress Genesis Theme – StudioPress developed Genesis, which is the industry standard in WordPress design frameworks.
6) OptinMonster – Best plugin for creating and A/B test beautiful lead capture forms without a developer. 276,000+ websites use the OptinMonster lead generation software to get more email subscribers.
7) SEMRUSH – Best tool for competitive keyword research and business intelligence. More than 48 million domains and 106 million keywords.
8) LongTailPro – Best Tool for a fast and easy way to find long tail keywords. If you are looking for a fast and easy way to find long tail keywords, then this ultimate tool is a must have!
9) Aweber – Easy email marketing tools that allow you to send awesome emails. (Paid) 1st month is for $1 only.
10) ShareAsale – A leading provider of performance marketing solutions for the past 15 Years.
Now start promoting above top 10 affiliates to make money blogging. Don’t rush for too many affiliates in one go.
Please let us know your views in comment section.
I use SEMRush for Keyword Research & Boost Organic Traffic. Do You?
Highly recommended SEM & SEO Tool for overview of Traffic, Keywords, Backlinks and more. You can search your competitors URL to analyze keywords & crush your competition.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015