WP Engine Affiliate Program – Earn $200 Per Referral
People always keep secret how they make money from their blog but I always try to tell my readers how I earn money from my blog. My most of the income is from Google Adsense & Affiliate Marketing. So in this article I will be sharing one of the top affiliate program WP Engine WordPress Affiliate Program.
Earn Money Online with WP Engine Affiliate program:
Unlike other cheap web hosting providers Bluehost, Hostgator, DreamHost, WPEngine, inMotion and iPage, WP Engine is a managed WordPress hosting, which is one of the top popular names in managed hosting providers and little bit costly.
Features of WP Engine Affiliate Program:
- WP Engine uses the most feature-rich affiliate management network ShareASale.
- Up to hundreds of dollars for just one sale!
- Affiliates can get paid by check or International ACH Direct bank deposit.
- Payment is done every month, and minimum payout limit via ShareAsale is $50.
All the banners are available in different sizes to promote WP Engine in very easy way.
Special Bonus Commission:
For a limited time, WP Engine is offering special bonus commissions on sales! You can earn a cash bonus as you reach each tier.
If you send 10 sales, you’ll get a bonus commission of $100 (5 sale tier) + $250 (10 sale tier) in addition to your normal commissions!
It means if you send 5 sales, you’ll get commission of $1,100 per month. This is a very decent income for any newbie blogger.
Note: Don’t forget minimum payout of ShareASale is $50.
I use SEMRush for Keyword Research & Boost Organic Traffic. Do You?
Highly recommended SEM & SEO Tool for overview of Traffic, Keywords, Backlinks and more. You can search your competitors URL to analyze keywords & crush your competition.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015