Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages
Generally WordPress themes are designed with 1 or 2 fixed sidebars. Only news websites which are hosted on WordPress platform designed in such a fashion so that their sidebars changed according to their content.
Today I am going to publish top 3 custom sidebar wordpress plugins that will help you to assign different sidebar to individual pages or posts. This plugin will be helpful for those who is not from programming background.
All the custom sidebar plugins are designed with simplicity and flexibility for WordPress users, designers, and developers. All they have the ability to assign custom sidebars to individual pages or posts without making any template changes.
Existing sidebars can also be assigned in quick edit and bulk edit modes, helping save you time.
1) Simple Page Sidebars:
Easily assign custom, widget-enabled sidebars to any page.
- No more site-wide, generic sidebars. Each page (or section) can have its own widgets.
- Complete control over the names of your custom sidebars.
- Assign the same sidebar to multiple pages.
- Modify a page’s sidebar without creating an unnecessary revision.
2) wpmudev Custom Sidebars:
Create your own widget areas and choose on which pages they show up – “Easy to use. Even with complex themes.”
Custom Sidebars Pro gives you everything you’ll find in Custom Sidebars, and much, much more.
- Set widget visibility based on rules ranging from user roles to post types, individual pages or taxonomies.
- Clone sidebars to save hours of work and then link them to update synchronously or allow them to be individually edited.
- Import and export custom sidebars for easy backup, sharing and deployment across multiple sites.
- 24/7/365 under and hour support from the best WordPress support team on the planet.
- Over 400 other premium plugins and theme included in your membership
3) Custom Sidebars Manager:
Create one global sidebar from multiple sidebars, or multiple sidebars from one global. Widget visibility and implemented conditions as well.
Sidebar Manager allows you to replace existing sidebars with creating a new custom sidebars, including very cool conditional logic. This way you can target any page, post or content with your sidebar.
So for example if your theme has only 1 global sidebar, sidebar manager allows you to create multiple sidebars for blog, portfolio, and other content of your wish.
I hope all the above WordPress plugins will help you in showing targeted sidebars to your loyal readers. Let us know in comment section which WordPress plugin you are using for your website.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015