How to install HP LaserJet 1010 driver in Win7
How to install HP LaserJet 1010 driver in Win7 32 bit machine
Actually HP Laser Jet 1010 is a generic PCL-5 printer on a DOT4 usb port.
It means any other generic PCL-5 driver will work fine for HP Laser Jet 1010.
1. Select Start and go to control panel
2. Click on Hardware and Sound
3. Then Devices and Printers
4. Click on Add a printer then add a local printer and use an existing port DOT4 001.
5. Choose HP 3050 driver from the list and install this driver.
6. Right click on installed printer and set as Default Printer.
By this way you can install hp laserjet 1010 driver in Win7.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
Latest posts by Anil Verma (see all)
- BlueHost Affiliate Program – Earn $65 Per Referral - August 2, 2015
- WP Engine Affiliate Program – Earn $200 Per Referral - August 1, 2015
- How to fill out BlueHost Affiliate Tax form for Non-US Residents - June 20, 2015