How to install HP LaserJet 1010 driver in Win7
How to install HP LaserJet 1010 driver in Win7 32 bit machine
Actually HP Laser Jet 1010 is a generic PCL-5 printer on a DOT4 usb port.
It means any other generic PCL-5 driver will work fine for HP Laser Jet 1010.
1. Select Start and go to control panel
2. Click on Hardware and Sound
3. Then Devices and Printers
4. Click on Add a printer then add a local printer and use an existing port DOT4 001.
5. Choose HP 3050 driver from the list and install this driver.
6. Right click on installed printer and set as Default Printer.
By this way you can install hp laserjet 1010 driver in Win7.
I use SEMRush for Keyword Research & Boost Organic Traffic. Do You?
Highly recommended SEM & SEO Tool for overview of Traffic, Keywords, Backlinks and more. You can search your competitors URL to analyze keywords & crush your competition.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015