How to create a Facebook page
6 Steps to create a Facebook page for business or personal use.
Creating a facebook page is an incredible way to promote you website / blog / business and build awareness. You can also create your own facebook page by just following some simple steps. Facebook page is also built to make close relationship with your readers and customers.
Step-1: Open facebook website (www.facebook.com) and login to your facebook account by just entering your username and passowrd.
Step-2: There are three ways to create a facebook page. You may choose any one from following options.
a) Choose “Create Page” option at the bottom of your facebook as shown in following figure.
b) Just click on below mention link.
c) Select Advertise option at the top right corner just above your Account Settings option. Now click on Create a page option as circled in following figure.
Step-3: Once you have clicked on any one option, you will get 6 categories to choose for your Facebook page. As you select any 1 of 6 categories their respective option will appear as shown in figure.
|Local Business or Place:||Company, Organization or Institution:|
|Brand or Product:||· Artist, Band or Public Figure:|
|Entertainment:||Cause or Community:|
For all of the above categories, you will have to click to “I agree to Facebook Pages Terms” before you can move on.
Step-4: After select appropriate option and filling out details click on “Get Started”.
Step-5: Upload your profile picture from your personal computer or from website and click on save photo option.
Complete the about section and Enable Ads section but you can skip Enable Ads option.
Step-6: That’s it… Now your facebook fan page is created… Post at least few times in a week to build good relationship with your readers and customer and keep them updated with your latest move.
I use SEMRush for Keyword Research & Boost Organic Traffic. Do You?
Highly recommended SEM & SEO Tool for overview of Traffic, Keywords, Backlinks and more. You can search your competitors URL to analyze keywords & crush your competition.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
- Best way to CHAT on Facebook Messenger from your Desktop
- Few Simple Steps to Secure Your Facebook Account
- How to Add Facebook Like Box Widget to Blogger/WordPress
- Facebook Rolled Out Shared Photo Album Feature for Group Engagement
- 3 Best Ways to Keep Your Old Blog Posts Alive Forever
- How to Embed YouTube Videos to Your Blog or Website
- How to Add Facebook Recommended Feed Box Widget
- Regular Tweet to Keep Your Old Blog Posts Alive using Twitter
- Top 25 Most Liked Pages on Facebook – Jul-2014
- How to Add Twitter Update Widget to your Blog or Website
- How to Find Your Older Tweets on Twitter
- What are the benefits of Social Media Marketing?
- How to See All Your Tweets on One Page
- How to Add Submit to Reddit Button in Blogger or Website
- Google Toolbar PageRank Update 06th December 2013 Before Year End
- How to Search Keywords using Google Keyword Planner
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015