SQL (pronounced as “ess-que-el”) stands for Structured Query Language.
SQL is used to modify and access data from a database and is used by most common relational database management systems like Oracle, Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server, Access, etc.
<—– SQL Tutorial —–>
- SQL Interview Questions and Answers – 1
- Difference Between DDL, DML and DCL Commands
- What is the Difference between Truncate and Delete in Oracle
- How to Delete Duplicate Rows from a Table
- Joins – Left outer, Right outer and full outer
- Transpose Rows into Columns
- Transpose Rows to Columns/Columns to Rows in Oracle
- The following method will help you to create PIVOT tables in Oracle.
- SQL Tips: LAG and LEAD Analytic Functions
- Difference in RANK, DENSE_RANK, FIRST and LAST Analytic Functions
- NVL, DECODE, NVL2, COALESCE-NULL Functions in Oracle
- How to Create Index in Oracle SQL with Example
- How to use LPAD and RPAD Function
- Alter Table Command in Oracle SQL
- Create Normal Table and Global Temporary Table in Oracle
- Create a Table from another Table in Oracle SQL
Time to time we update SQL tutorial so keep visiting our website……
<—– End SQL Tutorial —–>
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015