How to Create PPT Slides to Animated GIF
The purpose of this article is to teach how you can create PPT slides to animated GIF.
You have to follow 5 simple steps to create animated GIF file.
Step-1: First you need to convert your Power Point slides to GIF Graphics Interchange Format.
- Open your Power Point presentation which you want to convert.
- Go to “File” Menu.
- Click on “Save As” option.
- Choose “GIF Graphics Interchange Format” as the Save as type option.
- It asks to convert all slides or single slide into GIF file.
- Click on “Every Slide” to convert all slides into GIF files.
Step-2: Here you will have a folder with individual slides as .gif files.
Step-3: Now use third party websites like makeagif.com or you can Google “Create Animated GIF files” for other third party software’s/websites that make GIF animations.
Step-4: Choose a website and follow their instructions to create animated GIF file.
Step-5: Once you uploaded and converted power point GIF files to animated GIF file. A link will be provided to download the animated GIF file.
There are many options available with makegif.com to convert into Animated GIF fie.
- Convert video from webcam to gif
- Convert YouTube to GIF
- Convert any other Video to GIF
Share with your friends if you liked this article.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015