25 Nokia Secret Codes – Tips and Tricks
It’s really difficult to memories so many codes but you can memories at least few important codes of NOKIA. Using the below codes you can easily check information about your NOKIA phones.
These are the universal codes and will work on every NOKIA mobile.
Unlock your mobile screen and type following codes to perform the written task.
1) To check the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) No. / Serial No.
2) To reset factory settings.
3) This code will clear the LCD display.
4) This will show you software version, release date, etc of your Mobile Phone
*#0000# If it doesn’t work try this code *#9999#
5) This will show you Bluetooth Device address.
Note: Before typing this code, Bluetooth device should be switched ON
6) This is the default security code.
7) This will show SIM clock allowed status.
If SIM have any restrictions, use below code.
8) This code will allow you to check the number that ‘All Calls’ are diverted to.
9) It will show you the security code is in use.
10) Looking at the number / private phone number to contact you.
11) This will allow you to check the ‘Call Waiting’ status of your mobile phone.
12) This will allow you to check the number that ‘On No Reply’ calls are diverted to.
13) This will allow you to check the number that ‘Divert If Unreachable’ calls are diverted to.
14) This will allow you to check the number that ‘On Busy Calls’ are diverted to.
15) This code will reset phone timers and game scores.
16) This code will show the SIM Clock status, if your phone supports power saving feature ‘SIM Clock Stop Allowed’.
17) Looking at the factory or the factory code (Manufactures code)
18) To perform restore factory settings.
19) This code will turn on ‘All Calls’ diverting to the phone number entered.
20) This code will turn on ‘No Reply’ diverting to the phone number entered.
21) This code will turn on ‘On Busy’ diverting to the phone number entered.
22) This will activate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) – Your phone uses the best sound quality but talk time is reduced by approximate 5%.
23) This will deactivate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR)
24) To activate Half Rate Codec – Your phone uses a lower quality sound but you should gain approx 30% more Talk Time.
25) To deactivate Half Rate Codec use following code.
This is not the complete list of Nokia secret codes. If you any other code then add it in the comment section.
If you liked this post, don’t forget to subscribe to our free email services and share with your friends.
I use SEMRush for Keyword Research & Boost Organic Traffic. Do You?
Highly recommended SEM & SEO Tool for overview of Traffic, Keywords, Backlinks and more. You can search your competitors URL to analyze keywords & crush your competition.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015