How to Search Keywords using Google Keyword Planner
It’s a dream of every blogger to drive huge traffic towards the blog in a very short duration but it’s not possible without proper search engine optimization.
This is the basic question asked by many newbie bloggers.
Is it really difficult to drive huge traffic towards the blog?
The Answers is:
No, it’s not as difficult as it sounds. There are so many ways to get huge visitors towards the blog.
Like you can get huge visitors by commenting on high PR sites, by submitting articles to social bookmarking sites, by promoting your article on forum sites, by tweeting articles on twitter or posting articles on Facebook type social networking sites.
In this article, I’ll show you how to analyze perfect keywords to get your post fast index on Google and boost huge visitors towards the blog. You will understand here the process of searching low competitive and high search keywords using Google Keyword Planner.
What is Keyword Analysis and why it is done?
Basically ‘Keyword’ is a phrase which people write in top most search engines like Google, Yahoo and Ask to search anything over the internet. Keyword analysis plays an important role in search engine optimization to rank better the blogs and websites in search engine results page.
If you want to search about ‘How to create a blog’, you will write on Google ‘How to create a blog’ and will click on Search. The phrase ‘How to create a blog’ is considered as Keyword.
Step by Step process of Keyword Analysis:
There are so many online tools available which will help you to get top most keywords and their no. of searches per month. As the Google is one of the best, reliable and top most search engine so we will cover Google’s Best Keyword Analysis tool Google Keyword Planner.
Now, follow below mentioned process to know about which keyword is most searched on Google.
Visit to Google Keyword Planner (adwords.google.com/ko/KeywordPlanner/Home)
Login with Your Gmail Account
Click on Tools and Analysis > Keyword Planner
Click on “Search For New Keyword and Ad Group Ideas“.
As you click on “Search For New Keyword and Ad Group Ideas”, Following section will appear.
In the above section, you have to fill following entries to get your keyword phrase.
Type your keyword like “How to create a blog” in “Your product or service” section
Leave “Your landing page” blank.
If you want to select your niche category, select your category under “Your product category” otherwise leave it blank too.
In Targeting section, select the location where you want search. (In my opinion select US, UK & your country)
There are many other options also available like all languages, Google, etc.
Now click “Get Ideas”.
In “Keyword Ideas” tab, results of your search will look something like below snapshot.
- As you can see I searched the keyword “How to create a blog” and you can see this keyword is having 14,800 monthly searches along with high competition.
- You will also get some more related keywords ideas with their monthly searches and competition.
- Either you can write down all the relevant keywords with monthly searches along with competition or you can export the entire list.
After export, just review these keywords.
How to choose right keyword?
Now, how to select better keywords from the list?
We should target those keywords which are high in monthly searches. As the competition is high and your website is NEW then there may be some difficulty to come on the top of the search page because there are so many high PR and high ranking websites with these keywords will be on the top of the page.
> If your website is NEW then follow below model to target the keyword.
Target those keywords which are HIGH in Monthly Searches and LOW in Competition.
> If your website is at least 6 months old and have good rankings then follow below model to target the keyword.
Target those keywords which are HIGH in Monthly Searches and MEDIUM in Competition.
> If your website has good Alexa rankings, high PR, good quality back-links, good domain authority and most popular over the internet world then follow below model to target the keyword.
Target those keywords which are HIGH in Monthly Searches and High in Competition.
Now, it’s your turn to target the right keyword and get most popular on Google search engine.
Don’t forget to share this tip to your friends and colleagues.
If you have any other queries, please write in comment section.
Get Free Blogging Tips & Technology updates in your Email !!!
- High PR Websites to Check Plagiarism for Writing 100% Original Unique Content
- Top 100+ High PR Directory Submission Sites of 2014
- How to submit your website to Google & Bing in One Click
- Top 100+ High PR Social Bookmarking Sites of 2014
- Best tips to Write 100% Original Unique Content for Blog or Website
- Top 5 Google PageRank Checker Websites
- Top 5 Best SEO Plugins for WordPress
- How to Add Submit to Reddit Button in Blogger or Website
- Google Toolbar PageRank Update 06th December 2013 Before Year End
- 10 Must Know Things about Google Adsense Policies
- SEO Apps for iPhone Users
- How to register and link your website to Google Webmasters
- How to Boost Your Website’s Alexa Ranking
- How to register and link your website to Google Analytics
- How to Add Facebook Recommended Feed Box Widget
- Easy Tricks to Add Google Custom Search on Your Website or Blog
Latest posts by Anil Kumar (see all)
- Top 3 Custom Sidebar WordPress Plugins for Post & Pages - October 17, 2015
- Bluehost Coupon Codes Up To 75% OFF – August 2015 - August 25, 2015
- Make Money Online: $50-$100 Daily with Affiliate Marketing - August 10, 2015